Annual Christmas Delivery Information
1) Download the registration form below.
2) Bring your registration form, $30.00 donation made out to Guilford Professional Firefighters Local 4177 (PER PRESENT) and a pre-wrapped gift(s) to The Guilford Fire Department located at 390 Church Street Guilford, CT by no later than December 9th 2023.
3) After gifts are received, the route will be planned and emails will be sent out the week of December 6th with dates for deliveries. Unfortunately, due to the high demand we are unable to accept delivery date requests.
4) Please wrap gifts in brown paper and clearly label the present with the address you would like the present delivered to.(PRESENTS ARE ONLY DELIVERED TO GUILFORD CT RESIDENTS)
5) Deliveries will be scheduled based on quantity and location of gifts collected per area.
6) Gifts should be no bigger than the average size of a shoe box.
What Will Happen
1) Santa will arrive at your home on a fire truck with lights flashing and sirens blaring to deliver the gift to your loved one.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to use the form below.
We will respond as soon as we can.
Please share your experience with Santas delivery by posting photos, videos, audio, and comments below.